It is not easy to decide which childcare mode will be best adapted to your baby's needs, but in addition you have to find the one that best meets the requirements of your wallet ... The good news is that to keep your child, you have the right to some help.
Under what conditions?
You have decided to have your child looked after by a maternal assistant or possibly by a nanny at home. In the context of the PAJE, the reception service of the young child, you will be able to benefit, under certain conditions, the CMG, the complement of free choice of the mode of care. To claim, you must, among other things:
- Have a professional activity.
- Have a child under 6 years old born, adopted or collected for adoption from 1 January 2014.
- Employ a licensed childminder or home childcare provider. You will have to respect a certain pricing. The gross salary, per day of care and per child, of your maternal assistant must not exceed 5 times the amount of the gross hourly Smic, ie a maximum of 50,15 €. In the case of home care, you can not benefit from the exemption from social security contributions for the employee. (More info here)
Applying to an association or an authorized company that employs a maternal assistant or a person at home. You will be able to benefit from this complement of free choice of the mode of guard if your child is kept at least 16 hours in the month.
- Use a micro-crib. You will be able to benefit from this complementary free choice of the mode of guard if your child is kept at least 16 hours in the month and if the hourly tariff practiced is not higher than 10 € per child kept.
- You will not need to justify a minimum activity if you are a beneficiary of the allowance for adults with disabilities (Aah), unemployed and beneficiary of the integration allowance or specific solidarity allowance, beneficiary of the Income of active solidarity (Rsa), or if you are enrolled in a process of insertion and meet certain conditions of resources studied by your Caf, or if you are a student (if you live in couple, you must be both students) .
- If you stop working or if you reduce it, you can claim other benefits under the PAJE: CLCA (supplement to the free choice of activity) if your child was born or adopted before January 1, 2015, or PreParE (Shared Child Education Benefit) if your child was born or adopted after December 31, 2014).
1 2 3